People do not know is that High blood Sugar levels can cause severe damage whether you’re diabetic or not high blood sugar can cause damage to your nerves organs and blood vessels.
The important danger though is when your blood sugar level doesn’t go down it’s when it doesn’t go down we’re serious health problems can occur.
why people suffer from high blood sugar, is because they are uneducated about the seriousness of it and the signs that our body is some early warning 8 signs your blood sugar levels super high.
The 8 Signs of High Blood Sugar Levels are as follows:
1.Constantly thirsty the main reason why your blood sugar causes you to be thirsty is plural when your blood sugar level is high, your kidneys cannot keep up so they produce more urine to get rid of the excess glucose they cannot absorb this causes you to become dehydrated according to
2. Increased eating habits if you find that your eating habits are increasing you might have high blood sugar levels, according to the doctor reason why high blood sugar levels can cause increased eating is that glucose is unable to enter the cells, it could be because of lack of insulin or probably insulin resistance when this happens your body is unable to convert the food you eat into energy so if your body feels it doesn’t have enough energy it will require more food to try to produce glucose
3. Constant urination this sign is directly linked to constant thirst according to the doctor your kidneys are unable to keep up with the excess sugar, so the only way they can get rid of it is through urination keep an eye on your trips to the bathroom if you find you are going every hour you have high blood sugar levels but this could also mean that you have a more serious health issue the best advice is to go to your doctor
Symptoms Of High Blood Sugar Levels
4. Chronic fatigue you might think that having high blood sugar means you have a lot of energy the total opposite can happen though when you have high blood sugar, you urinate more and you become thirsty because your kidneys cannot absorb the glucose and create no energy your body will become weak and tired
5. Blurry vision when you have high blood sugar can cause the lenses of your eyes to swell anyone that has had swollen lenses knows it causes your vision to become blurry in most cases this is just temporary but consult a doctor to get a proper diagnosis
6. Dry skin if you experience this sign your blood sugar levels may have been high for quite some time, high blood sugar levels can cause the nerves to become damaged and also causes the body to lose fluids rapidly if this process continues for years the body’s nerves become damaged and therefore the skin becomes dry
7. Impotence in men when it comes to getting an erection they rely on proper blood flow high, blood sugar disrupts that blood flow and even damages the nerves and blood vessels
8. weight gain, if you have high blood sugar chances, are you might be insulin resistant in this case your cells no longer respond to the insulin it is extremely difficult for insulin-resistant cells to require glucose from your blood due to this your blood glucose levels begin to create up over time this will cause you to realize weight according to LIVE STRONG so those are the most common signs of high blood sugar levels but you’re probably wondering what causes high blood sugar levels
poor diet is one of the main causes people who have a diet that consists of foods that are highly processed and have a lot of calories and cause them to digest quickly digesting your food quickly is not a good thing this can cause a spike in blood sugar levels it can also cause bad cholesterol levels.
As well the lack of another cause of exercise people think that exercise just helps with the heart rate and keeps your bones strong but what it also does is keep your muscles sensitive to insulin if you don’t exercise you run the risk of your muscle cells becoming resistant to insulin which controls the blood sugar levels do you have a lot of stress in your life.
High Blood Sugar Levels Symptoms
Do you also have high blood sugar levels it’s no coincidence stress can cause a spike in your blood sugar stress hormones can cause blood sugar levels to go up one thing to remember about these signs is they could mean something completely different?