Do you know that SEO digital marketing is the biggest reason for your brand awareness? Therefore, it’s important to design content according to recent SEO trends to attract readers authentically.
According to statistics, there are almost 3.5 B searches on Google every day.
According to the source, only 0.78% of the Google searchers click on links on the second page.
Moreover, many B2B service marketers believe that SEO brings more leads than any other initiative. SEO is constantly evolving; thus, staying updated helps to generate organic traffic.
What are the Latest SEO Strategies and Trends to Increase the Traffic of Your Website?
Page Quality Indicators
Google has revised their SEO strategy and consider EAT as a key factor for SERPs. EAT means Expertise-Authoritative-Trustworthiness.
- Expertise indicates your niche, your background, or everyday expertise. Daily life experience with no formal background is considered everyday expertise, like a traveler giving reviews on different places.
- Authoritativeness means that you are a leader in your market. How many backlinks do you get?
- Trustworthiness is the user-based metric. Do you put the right kind of information on your site? What kind of references do you use? Is your content original and relevant?
Google places special importance and scrutinizes deeply on YMYL your money your life for critical sectors like health and finance.
Core Web Vitals
Core Web Vitals keep on evolving with time, and Google announced three main vitals. These all factors are quite influential in reducing the bounce rate.
It measures user experience aspects based on period loading, interactivity, and stability.
- Largest Content Paint or LCP: It measures loading performance (below 2.5 seconds). Sites with more videos and images take more time to load. It depends on server speed as well.
- First input delay or FID: It tells about user interactivity (100 milliseconds or less).
- Cumulative Layout shift or CLS: It’s a factor of visual stability that tells the time when a website becomes completely stable.
User Experience Factors
What is the user experience on your website? Are you providing some constructive information to the user’s queries?
Developing up-to-date content around the topic and covering major questions around it helps in the holistic coverage. This strategy effectively engages users for a longer period and thus improves dwell time.
Use LSI keywords to make your content rich in industry-related keywords. It improves content relevance and lets search engines better understand your page. In addition, it helps in increasing the number of visitors and thus boosting the conversion rates.
Well-organized data in heading, subheadings, and sections help in captivating readers. It makes the web pages more readable and plays the primary role in increasing the click-through rate (CTR).
Google’s BERT algorithm and search intent
Google BERT’s algorithm is responsible for identifying, matching, and providing the results according to the searcher’s query. Thus, user intent matters the most for Google rankings rather than just keywords.
When you are making web pages, you must concentrate on addressing customer needs, questions and concerns. If you are just focusing on building your brand and product promotion, it won’t help much drive traffic to your site.
With a slight tweak of words, search intent becomes completely different
- When a person is searching for “Food near me”, he wants to know restaurants near his place.
- When he is looking for “Ingredients of food”, he wants to know food recipes.
- When he is typing “Importance of food”, he means what are its benefits for health.
The idea, intent, and the most relevant answers are crucial for Google. SEO experts save your time and hard work, which you can further invest in creating interactive and creative text.
Videos are going upward in the Google SEO ranking. YouTube comes top in the list for watching online videos, which have active 1 billion users.
You can optimize video data with the help of certified SEO professionals to use target keywords in meta descriptions, titles, title descriptions, transcriptions, and tags.
Videos are popular in the fashion, travel, food, entertainment, and education industries. The youth audience demands more videos as compared to the older audience.
Different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn are coming up with easy-to-make video features like 1-minute videos, stories, live capture, and so on.
Artificial Intelligence has changed the equation of how users interact with online content. Google introduced the Rankbrain algorithm to implement machine learning on users’ searches.
AI helps marketers for forming the SEO strategy by:
- It is the most efficient tool for analyzing users’ data, behavior, history, and requirements.
- It saves your time and lets you understand the gaps in the available text.
- It helps you in designing subject matter for giving readers a personalized experience.
- It optimizes data to address user’s queries for voice searches.
You can use MarketMuse, Frase, Surfer, or Clearscope as SEO and intelligent content generation tools for AI-based Solutions.
Is your website optimized for phones or not? Google employed Mobile-first indexing in 2019 to see how your website performs on mobile for indexing and its ranking.
According to Statista, mobile web traffic constitutes 54.8 % in the first half of 2021.
According to a source, 72% of internet users will shift to mobile by 2025.
So, making your website mobile-friendly is pivotal for landing high on Google search results.
Tips for optimizing a website for mobile:
- Use short, concise, and easy-to-read sentences due to space limitations on phone.
- For safe browsing, enable HTTPS security.
- Work on “Core Web Vitals” to avoid lazy loading and user leaving your site.
- Content and meta tags must be the same for both desktop and phone.
- Website must allow Google bots to crawl on your site.
How does your website rank on SERPs? What are the factors that will help you land higher this year?
Moz is a popular organization that determines page authority based on external links and on-page SEO factors.
On-page SEO factors:
- Title tag: It must be descriptive of your page content and include the main keywords.
- URL: Easy to remember and simple URLs are preferable.
- Image alt text: Search engines consider it for image description and facilitating blind people.
- Page length: The content of more than 2000 words and detailed information helps you rank higher.
- Paragraph Indexing: Google has recently changed SEO rules to pick up and highlight the most relevant paragraph to the user’s queries.
External links have a higher value than internal links. The quality of external links is determined by-
- linking website trustworthiness and popularity.
- backlink content relevancy and its match with your niche.
- anchor text used in the link.
It’s important to go through recent trends in SEO to best cater intended audience.
Some of the most important tips are:
- Strive for the best user experience by working on core web vitals.
- Adopt video optimization techniques to address a younger audience.
- Work on the searcher’s intent rather than just keywords.
- Use AI-based SEO solutions to find gaps in content.
SEO digital marketing is always helpful in higher conversion rates and better cost management. Moreover, it builds your brand reputation, increases partnership, and earns organic traffic.